Register.ly clients can transfer services and domain names internally via the client area directly and easily without dealing with complex procedures. The process has also been designed in a simplified and easy-to-use manner, which makes moving from one account to another a smooth and more efficient experience and enables our clients to manage their services better by providing them full control according to their individual needs.
How to Transfer a Service from One Account to Another via Client Area
- Log in to your client area account.
- From the side menu on the homepage, click on Cloud Services > My Hosting and Services.
- Click on the desired service in the list of services and products, and it will redirect you to the product or service details page.
- In the side menu, under the overview, click on “Transfer Service.”
- Enter the email of the other customer account you want to transfer, then click “Submit Request.”
- The request will be sent to the new user’s account via email. They can accept or decline the transfer by clicking the respective button in the email.
How to Cancel a Transfer Request:
If you encounter any issues or need to modify the email to which services are being transferred, you can cancel the transfer request through the following steps:
Click on the “Account Information” button on the top-left screen in the Subscriber Panel.
From the dropdown menu, select “Manage Internal Transfer Requests.”
A list of transfer requests you have initiated will appear, showing the domain/service name requested for transfer, the receiving account, and the transfer request date.
Click the “Cancel Request” button next to the transfer request you want to cancel.
A message confirming the successful cancellation of the transfer request will appear.
If you need help following these instructions, please contact us via email at email@example.com, providing the necessary information to submit your request, and our team will assist you.